These poems have appeared in Internet poetry magazines. Links open in a new tab / window.
- Source Code This pamphlet won the Ravenglass Poetry Prize and is available to download as a PDF here.
- ‘The Lotus Bunker’ read by Guy Clark:
This poem was shortlisted for the Live Canon International Poetry Prize and appears in The Live Canon 2018 Anthology.
- ‘Decompression’ in The Rialto. This poem appears with commentary by Rishi Dastidar.
- ‘The Sudafed Brothers’ in The Interpreter’s House. This poem was runner-up in the Open House Competition.
- ‘Sundowner’ in Magma. This poem and four others were published in the ‘Breaks’ issue of Magma where William was the selected poet.
- ‘A Dream of Belgium in Two Halves’ in Magma. This poem is part of the Magma ‘Europe’ issue.
- ‘The Restaurant Without Food’ in Magma. This poem is part of the Magma ‘Margins’ issue.
- ‘On the Origin of Electrofunk by Natural Selection’ in Ink Sweat & Tears [No longer available online, but you can read the poem here].
- ‘The Chocolate Parliament’ in Ink Sweat & Tears [No longer available online, but you can read the poem here].
- ‘Billy Downsize’ and ‘Henry Kissinger Auditions for the Monkees’ in Honest Ulsterman.
- ‘Bathysphere’ in Honest Ulsterman.
- ‘The Coin Changers’ in Honest Ulsterman.
- ‘The Cut-Up Extra’ and ‘Diary of an Engineer’ in Nine Muses Poetry, nominated for the Pushcart Prize [No longer available online, but you can read both poems here].
- ‘Maria’s’ ‘The Lion’ and ‘Wild Rocket’ in Clear Poetry.
- ‘The Human Market’ in Ink Sweat & Tears.